Why you can’t manifest money fast
Are you one of those who want to attract money but doesn’t get any desired result what so ever? Have you tried several different processes, wondering if you’re doing it wrong? Then, this post is for you! Let’s cover the nuts and bolts around money manifestation, why you can’t manifest money and what you can do to solve it. Let’s go!
Are you trying to manifest money fast?
I have a question for you. Are you in need of money and want to manifest money super fast, and want them like yesterday?
Do you feel stressed about why your money doesn’t manifest and wonder when they will show up in your reality?
If this is you, then please. Hold yourself for a minute or two. Stop and ask yourself WHY you looking to manifest that money so fast.
Is it because of:
- immediate absence of money in your life, as it is? (Because of need, lack)
- dreams of another lifestyle than your present one? (Because of your dreams & desires)
Why it doesn’t work
The reason for your desire (read money) doesn’t manifest into your life in the desired time frame can depend on many reasons. Let me list some of the possible reasons here below:
- You could be having limiting beliefs around money.
- Money blocks
- You NEED money
- What you focus on expands
Limiting beliefs & Money blocks
So, how do you know if you have limiting beliefs around money, aka money blocks?
First and foremost, let me tell you this. If you are one (of many) people with limiting beliefs (money blocks) that hold you back from manifesting the money you want, then you’re definitely not alone.
It is very common! You can also have these beliefs/blocks without knowing it.
These beliefs/blocks can come from:
- Your childhood. What did your parents tell you about money when you grew up?
- Did they tell you that money doesn’t grow on trees?
- Did they struggle with money just to get by every month?
- Were they arguing about money when you were a little child?
- Did you hear that money is hard to get by, that you have to work hard in order to achieve success?
- Maybe someone told you that rich people are greedy?
- Or maybe someone told you that the most important is health, that money isn’t important?
If you grew up with these mantras and got to listen to this when you were 0-7 years old, it has been a belief in your subconscious mind.
When you grew up, you did like your parents did. You wanted to be loved, so you modeled them. And, subconsciously, these beliefs became your beliefs.
No matter how you grew up, trust and know that you can replace those beliefs with new, empowering ones.
Your story is yours, your parents did their best. And your background has formed you into the person whom you are now today. How valuable isn’t that?
Neediness will not help you manifest money fast
If you’ve read my previous blog posts and/or emails, you know that I tell you NOT to manifest from a state of need or lack.
Are you doing this, then you are self-sabotaging your manifestations big time I’m afraid. Because if you’re manifesting when you are in NEED, you are focusing on the absence of your desire.
In other words, you are focusing on lack. And as you know… By focusing on lack, you will attract more… lack. And you don’t want that, do you? No, I thought you wouldn’t..
What you focus on expands
As mentioned above, what you focus on expands. Like attracts like. Therefore, don’t focus on what you don’t have. Instead, focus on your desire.
That will attract more of that into your reality.
But if you’re stressing on how or when, you’re focusing on lack again… You get it, right?
Feel grateful for your desire
When you focus on what you want (not the absence of it, as mentioned above), also feel grateful for that desire now. Beforehand, before it has manifested.
Get into the feeling of having that desire already. Living with that desire already manifested.
The solution to manifest money fast
Let me put it this way. When you want to attract money or whatelse into your life, don’t have a time frame. Skip the time frame for when you want your desire manifested.
If you’ve read my blog posts and Facebook Posts, you know that I often tell you this:
“Don’t focus on HOW or WHEN your desire will manifest.”Anna Hanses
Gratitude for what you have in your life
To feel grateful for your desire beforehand is one thing. But you also have to feel gratitude for what you have in your life now. If you aren’t happy with what is, how can the universe give you more to be happy for? That equation doesn’t add up!
Feel grateful for what you have now. Is it money, be grateful for what you have – no matter how little.
Do you want some extra help? Get 60% off!
Do you feel like you want or need some extra money manifestation support? In that case, I highly suggest you to check out The Money Manifestation Guide, which I’ve created for people like you.
You can check it out HERE or clicking on the image below!
The manifesting process
Let me go through the steps in manifesting briefly, repetition is good for your learning:
- First, be super clear on what you want. If you want to manifest money, be clear on what amount you want to manifest into your life.
- Visualize and feel how it feels when your desire is already manifested. Feel grateful beforehand.
- Let go of how and when your desire will manifest. It’s not your job to figure that out, it’s the universe’s.
- Take inspired action towards your desire. Ask yourself what small step you can take today, that will help you bring forth your desire.
Summary – why you can’t attract money as fast as you want (and what you can do about it)
- Don’t manifest when you’re in lack/in need of something. Urgency makes you focus on the absence of what you want, which is counterproductive.
- Instead, focus on what you do want – since like attracts like. What you focus on expands.
- If you have limiting beliefs/money blocks from your childhood, trust and know that YOU have the power to replace those beliefs/blocks. Tell yourself that you are worthy of money, wealth and abundance. Because you are!
- If you want some extra tips around money manifestation, go check out The Money Manifestation Guide, which you’ll find HERE. Get 60% OFF when you enroll today! (Valid until 31st of January 2020)
You’ve got this, I believe in you!
With love and gratitude,