Manifestation without visualization is like swimming without water. In this post, I reveal how you can use visualization easy to boost your manifestation. You don’t want to miss this! Are you ready?
Want to learn how you can use visualization?
Let me tell you how to use visualization and why it is a powerful tool in your manifesting toolbox. In fact, it’s the most powerful tool if you ask me!
We are made of energy, and we are vibrating beings. And since everything vibrates, you would want to vibrate at the same frequency as your desire.
That’s what you want to accomplish during the visualization exercise.
When you’ve learned how to use visualization, you’ll speed up your manifestation. And I promise it’s not only effective. It’s lots of fun too!
Keep it short and simple
When starting out, start with 5-15 minutes. It can be tricky to stay focused longer period of time when you’re new to this, so start light.
When you are familiar with the process you can add more time and/or visualize more often.
First, you need to learn how to use visualization easy. Because it is so easy that anyone can do it!
How to visualize easy – the steps made simple
Now, let’s get into the bread and butter of visualization.
How you can use visualization in a simple way. And how that will boost your manifesting process. Are you ready?
So, here is the visualization process, in 4 simple steps:
- Get into a relaxed state. Sit in a comfortable position or lie down. Make sure you won’t get distracted or disturbed.
- Focus on your breath and soften your mind. There are different ways of doing this. One way is to focus on your breath, count the breaths you take. Count each inhalation and exhalation. When your thoughts are approaching (which they will) – just let them go, like clouds in the sky. Don’t pay attention, only focus on your breathing. Another way of doing this is to breath as the waves in the ocean. Pretend like you are waves rolling towards the beach, and rolling out again. Slow and calm. If you feel like you’re already calm and relaxed, but want to get in the right mood – put on your headphones. Put on some great music that cheers you up! Your imagination is what stops you here. There’s no right or wrong.
- Be playful and detailed when imaging the scenery behind your closed eyes.
- When starting out, you can keep the time down – the most important thing is to stay focused during the process. But if you are enjoying yourself, visualizing longer can be beneficial.
Excitement – your goal
The main goal is to get excited. To get into the feeling of living that desired life now.
Feel how it feels now. Not later. Now.
When starting out if this is new for you, it can take some time before you will experience the excitement.
Trust and know that that’s normal and you will get a hold of it. Just give it some time and be patient and kind to yourself.
As with anything, you will get better and better the more you practice. Visualization isn’t any exception.
You can repeat this exercise as often as you like.
Get into the same vibration as your desire
You want to get into the vibration of your desire.
For example, if you want to manifest wealth, you can’t do that unless you vibrate at the same frequency as wealth.
You can’t create wealth from a state of lack or need.
When in lack or when you are needy, you vibrate at a whole other frequency far from wealth.
You have to put yourself in the shoes of a wealthy person and feel how she or he feels in different situations.
When you vibrate at the same frequency, wealth is inevitable.
Wealth must manifest in your life. Read this article if you want to read more about boosting your frequency.
How often should you visualize?
The answer is: It’s up to you. You choose. Make it work in your daily life. Don’t make it a big deal, keep it simple.
If you want to visualize once a day, do it. Do you feel like doing it more frequently, please, by all means, do so.
Tips for effective visualization
Below I have created some examples of questions that can help you spark your creativity and imagination. These are only examples, but I think you know where I’m getting here.
- How much money will you make?
- How do you live, how does it looks like?
- Describe the environment, the garden. Is it a house or a condo? Do you have a view of some sort?
- What about the interior? What kind of furniture do you have?
- How about the garden/landscaping? Be playful and detailed when imaging how it looks like in your mind!
- Do you have a swimming pool? A jacuzzi?
- How much did your home cost?
- How many bedrooms do you have? And bathrooms? How does the kitchen look like? What kind of food will you be cooking there? What kind of appliances do you have in your kitchen?
- How about the flooring in your home? Describe that!
- Are you going to have fancy home-parties?
- What kind of car/cars are you driving? Which color? How about the interior? And how does it feel to drive your car/cars?
- What kind of car is it? Jeep? SUV? Cabriolet? Equipment?
- Do you own a motorcycle? If so, how does it look like and how do you feel when riding it?
- Do you have an assistant at home or a cleaning service?
- How about your wardrobe. What kind of clothes do you have?
- Are you married, are you dating someone or are you single?
I think you get it, right? So, now you know how to use visualization easily and effectively.
Good isn’t it?
Let’s start, be creative and kind to yourself!
By starting with this creative exercise, you’re setting yourself up for success! Your success is inevitable!
Summary – How to use visualization
- Get into a relaxed state before starting your visualization exercise. Make sure you won’t get disturbed. You can either sit or lie down, as long as you feel comfortable.
- Focus on your breath can help you get into a relaxed state and help you soften your mind. Your thoughts will pop up, that’s normal. Don’t bother, just notice the thoughts that pop up and let them go.
- Be playful and detailed when visualizing.
- The main goal is to create a feeling of excitement. You want to experience the feeling of living your desire now, beforehand.
Trust and know that there’s no right or wrong. You can do this!
What’s your experience?
What’s your experience with visualization?
Please share in the comments below! If you find this article useful, feel free to send it to a friend or someone you care about! Sharing is caring!
With love and gratitude,