27 powerful affirmations you can use today
Are you looking for powerful affirmations that you can apply in your daily morning routine? In this post, I’ll share 27 powerful affirmations that will support your manifesting journey. They are to the point, short and you can start using them today!
Limiting beliefs hold you stuck
When it comes to successful manifestations, your beliefs determine your level of success.
Your beliefs can make or break your manifestations. Let me explain what I mean by that.
If you are feeling doubt and don’t think you have what it takes to succeed, you have a limiting belief. When you have dis-empowering thoughts – you have limiting beliefs.
Limiting beliefs can keep you stuck and hold you back, which will lead to… Nothing. Nothing will happen no matter how hard you try if a limiting belief is rooted deep inside of you.
This is why doing the inner work and building a solid foundation containing empowering beliefs is so important.
What you believe, you expect. And what you expect, you’ll receive.
It is as easy as that.
But if you have a slight of doubt (aka limiting belief) – it’s a big chance that you’ll remain stuck.
This is where powerful affirmations come to play.
What is a powerful affirmation?
This is a good question and I’m so glad you asked!
First, let me sort things out. Affirmations alone won’t take you anywhere. No matter how powerful the affirmations are. They are just a tool in your manifesting toolbox!
Your belief (and vibration) has to match your desire. Otherwise, there can’t be any materialized manifestations.
Powerful affirmations can help you reprogram your subconscious mind with new, empowering beliefs. Meaning replacing your limiting beliefs with empowering ones.
This will help you believe that you actually CAN manifest your desires into reality. And by believing it so, you create it so. By believing it, you vibrate it.
Let me share an example (I see this all the time on social media!):
Mary wants to manifest $1 million. That’s her innermost desire. Today, she lives in a small apartment, and have two jobs to be able to get by. She has some debt too, which she struggles to pay every month. She’s living paycheck to paycheck and the million-dollar life seems far away. Even if she truly wants to manifest one million dollars, she feels skeptical. Now she sets her hope to the lottery jackpot instead.
How likely do you think that Mary is, to manifest $1 Million?
Not much, right? Since she is skeptical and sets her hope for winning the lottery, her limiting beliefs keep her stuck.
What are the benefits of powerful affirmations?
As mentioned above, powerful affirmations help you replace your limiting beliefs with new empowering ones.
Let me list some of the benefits of powerful affirmations:
- As your limiting beliefs get replaced with new empowering ones, you will start noticing synchronicities in your daily life! This will help you stay on track when manifesting your dreams.
- They help you handle negativity in your daily life. In other words, it’s easier to stay positive!
- You will become more confident in your manifesting ability
- By practicing powerful affirmations, you will appreciate things you have in your life and see things and events in another, broader perspective. You will feel more grateful.
How do you use affirmations effectively?
There are no right or wrong methods of doing this. I suggest that you use powerful affirmations in a way that fits in your daily life.
The more you’re using the powerful affirmations, the faster your limiting beliefs will be replaced with new – empowering beliefs. Practice makes perfect.
Some people prefer to write down or say powerful affirmations out loud in the morning, like a morning routine. Others do it in the evening. Only you know what suits you best.
Writing down your powerful affirmations
One option of using affirmations can be to write it down. You can dedicate a beautiful journal for this. Choose some of the affirmations that resonate with you and write them down in your journal.
Saying it out loud
If you are more of a verbal kind of person, saying them out loud can be a better option for you. Choose powerful affirmations that you like and say them, with feeling. I can recommend that you do this in a place where you feel safe and comfortable.
27 powerful affirmations
Below, I’ve listed 27 of my very favorite affirmations. Feel free to choose the ones who resonate with you. Choose one or as many as you like. As mentioned previously in this post, there’s no right or wrong.
- I am powerful.
- I am successful.
- I can manifest anything my heart desires.
- I am a money magnet.
- Money flows to me, easy and effortlessly.
- I am amazing.
- I am perfect health.
- I am creating the life I desire.
- I am an irresistible magnet for miracles.
- I am open to receive now.
- I am letting go and trusting the universe.
- I have more than enough money.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I am perfect exactly as I am.
- I am more than enough.
- I am love.
- I am happiness and joy.
- Success and happiness come easy and naturally to me.
- Abundance is my birthright.
- I am worthy.
- I detach myself from negativity.
- I have a unique gift to the world.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am courageous.
- I am worthy of increasing my income.
- I am filled with love and compassion.
- I believe in myself.
Powerful affirmations to share
Share some of these powerful affirmations with your friends on social media and help them feel better too – sharing is caring!
Summary – Powerful affirmations as an ingredient in your manifesting cookbook
If you feel stuck in your manifesting journey, it can be due to limiting beliefs that keep holding you back from manifesting what you want.
Affirmations can be a powerful tool in order to help you re-program your subconscious mind by replacing limiting beliefs with new, empowering ones.
Some benefits of practicing powerful affirmations can be:
- You start paying attention to synchronicities in your daily life.
- It will be easier to handle negativity.
- Your confidence when it comes to manifesting will increase, as you starting to believe in yourself and your worthiness.
- You will live more constantly in a state of gratitude.
Powerful affirmations can be used whenever it suits you. Some people prefer doing it in the morning as a morning routine, but there’s no right or wrong.
What’s YOUR experience when it comes to affirmations and what’s YOUR favorite affirmation? Feel free to share in the comments below! I’d love to know!
With love, light, and gratitude,