11 ways to manifest money doing what you love
This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase through my link, I'll get a small commission - at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I use myself and love.
Wanna know how you can manifest money into your life? Of course, otherwise you wouldn’t be here – would you? If you resonate, I want you to know that you’re not alone. Manifesting money is the most “hot topic” I’ve seen when it comes to manifesting and The Law of Attraction. In this post, you’ll walk away with no less than 11 tips on how you can attract money doing what you love. Are you ready?
Know your why
Whether you’ve been here with me on the blog for a while, or if you’re brand new to me and my teachings – I want to start of with the importance of knowing your why.
Now, what do I mean by that?
By knowing your why, you will be better off attracting money, abundance and prosperity into your life. You will be more determined, you’ll have an easier time to set your powerful intention and to start get into action.
And also, it’s so much easier for you to imagine and visualize your desired outcome beforehand if you know your why.
How can you manifest money doing what you love?
I know, this isn’t a step-by step post, where I walk you through all the steps in the manifesting process. If you want to learn the very basics, I highly recommend these articles: 13 tips for effortless manifestations, How to master The Law of Attraction or The secret to manifest instantly.
If you want to know how you can attract money doing what you love, I can explain it in ONE SENTENCE. Have fun.
Yes, you read me right. Have fun. Enjoy what you’re doing.
Because, when you’re having fun – you’re entering a state of flow. And when you’re in flow, you connect to your higher self and do what you’re put here to do. This is extremely powerful, don’t you think?
But think about it for a bit. It word be complicated and even hard trying to be successful in something you don’t like doing – wouldn’t it?
So when you want to know how to manifest money doing what you love, start with what brings you joy and what get you in a state of flow.
Hint: Something you can do for hours, without getting tired or bored. Something you can do that makes you loose both time and space…
11 creative ideas on how you can manifest money
Now you know how you can identify what you love (what get you in a state of flow). That’s amazing!
- If you are an hobby artist and love to paint – you can create an online course or a membership inspiring others on how to do the same.
- If you love to play the guitar or another instrument, that could be something you could teach others, for example in an online course.
- Are you a person who love animals, you can write an e-book or a guide – to help others.
- If you have dogs and if your dogs are very well trained, that could be a course or a membership, where you can use your interest while helping others.
- Are you a person who like tech stuff, maybe a blog or an online course helping others is your jam?
- Do you play golf? That’s awesome! You could create an online program, you could blog and recommend golf accessories and equipment and earning money using affiliate links.
- Horse-lovers can blog or create online courses or memberships to help others.
- Are you a big fan of the stock market? Amazing! You could help others with this subject, too!
- Are you in the beauty industry? Use social media to influence and help others by recommending products or create an online course.
- Do you love photography? Amazing! You can either sell your images or teach others on how to take great photos themselves.
- Are you newly married and know how stressful it is to plan and prepare for a wedding? Great! Why not helping others by offering an online course to share your experiences so that others can have a smoother experience?
As you can see, the possibilities are endless!
Contribute to others growth and well-being
When helping and inspiring others, you automatically raise your own vibration. We are meant to live in our loving Universe, helping and supporting one another.
And if you want to know how you can manifest money doing what you love – make sure that what you’re doing is for the greater good. That will increase all the good to flow into your life, as a ripple effect.
Let go of the outcome
No matter how you decide to manifest money doing what you love, remember to let go of the outcome. Detach. Focus on enjoying yourself and create results for others. And feel good. Then, the rest will follow.
Abundance will be a positive bi-product of your loving thoughts, emotions and actions.
How can you manifest money if you’re broke?
Now you might be asking yourself how you can manifest money if you are broke. Broke is a mindset. Instead, feel grateful for what you do have in your life right now. No matter the amount you have in your bank account. And don’t compare yourself to others.
If you have very little money (or no money at all) – put yourself out there and take a job just to get some cash flow. It doesn’t have to be your dream position at that time, you can always make changes later. You can go back and focus on how to manifest money doing what you love later.
Because what happens when you have some sort of cash flow coming in, you’ll feel more calm and less worried. See, you can’t manifest money from a state of worry, need or lack. So if you don’t have any money, get a job. When you are in a better position financially, you are more likely to vibrate higher and therefore manifest your desires easier.
Summary – How you can manifest money doing what you love
Let’s summarize what we’ve covered here in this post, shall we?
- To figure out how you can manifest money doing what you love, I highly recommend that you start with your WHY. Why do you want to attract money into your life. Start from there.
- An important and powerful clue on what you could be manifesting money from, while doing what you love, is something FUN. Something you love doing for hours, without getting bored or tired.
- Your hobbies may be the key you’re looking for!
- What are things you often keep talking about?
- You can use your knowledge in certain areas to help others.
- If you’re newly married, you can create an online course to help and inspire others brides-to-be, so that they can plan their weddings without stress and headache.
- Hobbies such as: Playing instruments, painting, beauty/makeup, stocks, tech stuff, photography, animals etc – can be something you can create an online course or membership from. In that course or membership, you can use your knowledge to teach/help others.
I hope this post sparked some inspiration for you.
Remember that you’ve got unlimited possibilities at your disposal. There’s nothing you can’t be, do or have.
I believe in you!
With love, light & gratitude,