Are you doubting The Law of Attraction and wanna know how to manifest easily? Do you keep asking yourself why your manifestations aren’t working? You’re not alone! What if I told you that there is a solution? Would you learn how to manifest easily? Of course, you would! In this post, I’ve got you covered. Sit tight!
Where do you find answers on how you manifest easily?
I bet you’ve searched the internet for answers and solutions. How do you manifest easily and how do you get aligned with your desire?
If you’ve searched for answers, you got plenty of rituals and procedures on how to do it, right? There are lots of teachers and gurus out there. I always suggest my students choose the one who feels right for you.
I’m not saying that some teachers and gurus are better than others, absolutely not. We all have our own touch and teaching style, and that’s totally fine!
If you are familiar with me and have read my blog posts, you know that I’m all about simplicity. Are you looking for rituals – I’m not your girl. Just so you know.
Let’s say it like this: If you are looking for answers and guidance on how to manifest a life you truly desire, in the simplest way possible – you are at the right place!
What do you need to avoid to manifest easily?
I will share the manifesting process soon, but first I figured I would teach you what to avoid. Yes, somethings you need to stop doing if you want to manifest successfully.
Listen, my friend, the things I’m about to tell you here can feel hard to avoid. I understand that. But the most important thing is to be aware of the effect these things have on your ability to manifest what you want. So pay attention, this is a biggie!
What to avoid if you want to manifest easy
- Avoid trash-talking other people. Remember that we are all connected with spirit, source energy, the universe, what you decide to call it. If you trash-talk a person, you are trash-talking yourself. And by doing so, your vibration lowers instantly! Think of it like an elevator rushing from the 31st floor down to the ground floor in a few seconds…
- When around negative people who are complaining about this and that, don’t join their complaining club. It’s not worth it, think of the elevator which I described above. Try to switch to another, more positive subject if possible – or leave. Click here to read about how to stay positive around negative people.
- Don’t dwell on the past. The past is the past, and there’s no point to focus your energy on things and/or events you can’t do anything about. By re-living your past in your mind, you reinforce those feelings – which can lower your vibration faster than you think… And Worth it? I don’t think so!
- Stop eating food that harms your body. Instead, nourish your body and soul with soul-friendly food. Ecological, lots of veggies, fruits, think clean. Junk-food lowers your vibration.
- Don’t just focus on your own well-being, wealth and fortune. By caring for others, your vibration raises tremendously and so does your own well-being!
- Skip the news on TV. By watching catastrophes on TV or violence, your subconscious mind will be affected, unconsciously. When watching TV, choose what makes you happy!
- Forgive others and yourself. Say goodbye to old grudges once and for all. If you want to know how to manifest easily, you need to practice and apply forgiveness in your life. Both by forgiving yourself and others. When you are angry with someone – guess what’s happening with your vibration?
- Leave limiting beliefs behind! Trust and know that you’ve got what it takes! If you want to know how you manifest easily, remember that it all starts with you. Do your inner work first.
- Focus on what brings you joy! Let joy guide you and lead your way!
How to manifest – The process
Now, I’ll tell you how to manifest. I’ll share the simple, easy-to-follow process. If you’ve been hanging around this blog for a while, this will be familiar to you. But repetition is good, that’s how we learn.
- First, you have to know WHAT you want. What’s your desire? What do you want to manifest in your reality? Be as specific as you can, since vague desires create vague and/or random results!
- Visualize and FEEL how it feels when your desire already manifested. Beforehand. Be playful when visualizing. Make it fun.
- Let go of HOW and WHEN your desire will show up in your life. When you want to know how to manifest, know that letting go is so important. Many people tend to skip this, I don’t want you to skip it.
- Take aligned, inspired ACTION! Yes! You have to DO something, to make the wheels turning. A quantum leap isn’t required, a tiny baby-step is all that is needed. Just to show the universe that you’re ready.
Staying high vibe – the key
Now that you know how to manifest in a simple way, you know the steps and what to avoid – how do you stay high vibe?
Vibrating high is important, but how do you stay on a high vibrational frequency? (Click here to read about 11 things you need to do to raise your vibration)
Know this: Life has its challenges and you will have both upsides and downsides when it comes to your vibration. And that’s fine. That’s a part of being human in this life experience.
The important thing is to acknowledge low vibes when they’re entering and shift from low vibe to higher when you can.
Summary – how to manifest easily and what to avoid
In this week’s post, you’ve learned how to manifest simple and easy. You’ve also learned what to avoid to maximize your manifestation success!
In short, avoid this if you want to boost your manifestations:
- No trash-talking about others (or yourself!)
- Don’t join other people’s pity parties. When you’re around people who complain, don’t join in.
- You can’t change the past. Stop dwelling!
- Skip junk-food or beverages that harm your body and soul.
- Don’t feed your ego and only focus on your own well-being, wealth and so on…
- Skip bad news on TV.
- Forgive yourself and others! Don’t walk around with old grudges in your backpack!
- Leave limiting beliefs behind. Replace them with new, empowering ones.
- Focus on what brings you joy!
Did you enjoy this article? What’s your thought? Feel free to share it with a friend who needs it! Sharing is caring.
With love and gratitude,