Today we will cover the importance of raising your vibration! Have you sometimes asked yourself why some people succeed with their manifestations and others (like you) don’t? Do you have days when everything seems to go wrong and you feel super low? Would you like to know how to make the shift and connect to the universe by raising your vibration quickly? And thereby succeed with your manifestations? If that’s you, this post is for you!
Raise your vibration – why?
You may be asking yourself why raising your vibration is important. That’s a good question and I’m so glad you asked!
When your vibration is high, when you’re vibrating at a higher frequency – you will manifest easier.
When manifesting, you will want to get aligned with your desire – right?
And also, when manifesting and connecting with the universe, you’re creating for the greatest good of all concerned.
How do you know that you’re vibrating high?
What you are after is the feeling of gratitude and joy. Those feelings are labeled as high-vibe. Aim for vibrating in the higher frequencies shown in the image below.
As you are a human, it’s human to have your ups and downs in life. That’s a part of your life experience. And some downsides won’t sabotage your manifestations. But it’s important to be aware of your downsides though, and raise your vibration again.
High-vibe is key to successful manifestations
You can say that vibrating high, aligned with your desire, is a requirement in order to manifest your desires.
If you aren’t aligned, your desire can’t show up in your reality as manifestations.
You’re manifesting all the time
Since your manifestations start with a thought in your mind, it gets created instantly. But to attract your desire into your realm, your reality – you have to get aligned with your desire.
Being aligned with your desire is the same as vibrating high. Your frequency has to match the frequency of your desire to make your manifestation your reality.
You will want to get into the feeling of having your desire already. Beforehand. And you can accomplish that by the practice of visualization.
What makes you go low vibe?
So now when you know why it’s so important to keep track of your vibration in order to manifest easier, what makes your vibration get low?
Well, it can be a lot of things. I will give you some examples here below:
- You have an argument with your spouse, friend, colleague or someone else that you care about.
- You oversleep and arrive late to work. The icing of the cake is that you also miss the bus…
- The bills are more and tougher… you ask yourself how you’re going to afford to pay them…
- All (or many) of your friends are living in happy relationships, but you feel so alone – are you ever going to find someone to love?
- The traffic is really heavy and you get stressed when sitting stuck in your car…
These are different kinds of events that can happen in life. The situations mentioned above aren’t unusual in any way, rather the opposite.
But it’s good to know what kind of events that will make your vibrating thermostat to lower. By knowing and being aware, you have the power to make a change. Good isn’t it?
Do this to raise your vibration
Yes, it is EASY to decrease your vibration, I know! But hey! Do you know what? It’s just as easy to raise your vibration too! I just want you to know.
When you’re feeling low, you can do this to raise your vibration again:
- Focus on gratitude. This is so easy and it’s super powerful too! Focus on things in your life that you’re grateful for. When practicing gratitude, you instantly raise your vibration!
- Apply your “love-and acceptance-filter”. If you feel irritated on someone, put on your “love-glasses” and think kind thoughts about that person. Feel connected to him or her. Know that you come from the same source of energy.
- Put on your headphones and listen to your favorite songs! Good music will do magic for your vibration and well-being!
- Breathe. Take slow, deep breaths. You can just sit down, or stand up. Focus on your breath. In through your nose, out through your mouth.
- Go for a walk/a run/exercise. By exercising, you’ll feel better and happier – and also raise your vibration quickly!
- Go outdoors, in nature. Listen to the birds singing. Hear the wind blowing in the trees. Watch the beauty of nature.
- Meditate. Sit in a cross-legged position or lie down. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable. You can either try a guided meditation (there are several good ones for free on Youtube) or do a silent one. If you do a silent one, focus on your breathing. In through your nose, hold it for 5 seconds – and breathe out. Slowly. Out through your mouth. When your thoughts approach (which they will), come back to your breathing. Focus on every breathe.
- Call a friend that means a lot to you and who you know lifts you up.
- Cuddle with an animal. Animals are excellent when it comes to raising your vibration!
- Watch a comedy or read something that makes you laugh! Joy and laughter will instantly raise your vibration!
- If nothing else helps and you really have a super low day, it’s fine. You’re not alone and that will happen everyone every now and then. Take a nap and/or go to sleep. You get to start fresh the next day!
How do you stay high-vibe?
As I wrote previously in this post, you are a human being. You will have your ups and downs in life. That’s part of being alive.
By practicing gratitude on a daily basis, you make sure to keep your vibration high and even. And to strive for feeling GOOD. Strive for joy!
But the most important thing is to simply be aware. To stop for a second and recognize when you get low-vibe. By acknowledging you can take action and boost your vibration quickly again.
Awareness is key here.
Getting aligned with your desire and vibrate at the same frequency as your desire is important and required if you want to manifest your desires.
Aiming for feeling good and be happy. And practice gratitude. That will keep your vibration high and raise your vibration when it lowers.
There are several ways in which your vibration lowers. For example:
- You oversleep and get late to work
- You feel stressed and/or anxious
- The bills are piling up and you don’t know how to afford them
- An argument with someone you care for make your day become crappy…
Even if it’s relatively easy to slip and get low-vibe, it’s just as easy to raise your vibration again! Good, isn’t it?
You can for example:
- Practice gratitude, which will raise your vibration instantly
- Put your love and allowance-filter on
- Go outdoors in nature
- Cuddle with animals
The most important thing though is awareness. By being aware of when your vibration gets lower, you have the power to raise your vibration again!
With love and gratitude,