Practice gratitude daily If you want to get desired results
You are manifesting all the time, you’ve heard that one – haven’t you? Yeah. So it is. You are co-creating with the Universe all the time, whether you like it or not. But, let me ask you this. Are you getting the results you want? In this post, I’ll talk about why it’s essential to practice gratitude daily if you want results! I mean, desired results – not just random results. Let’s dive right in!
Aren’t you getting results?
If your new to me and this blog, I want to say welcome! You know that you’re here for a reason, right? And for those of you who read my blog on a regular basis – you know that I’m all about keeping things simple.
I don’t like rituals. I don’t like procedures that take tons of time and create overwhelm. So, let’s keep it simple, shall we?
Listen. If you’re not getting the results you want whether you’ve tried some of the rituals that are popular or if you’ve tried something else, chances are you’ve missed this one.
You need to start practice gratitude daily if you want to get desired (and consistent!) results.
If you’re skipping this part, you’re wasting your time.
I want to be honest with you. You are wasting your time if you’re not practicing gratitude daily.
Why should you practice gratitude daily?
But Anna, why should I practice gratitude daily? Is it really neccessary?
That’s a great question, and I’m so glad you asked!
The short and sweet answer is: Yes. It is neccessary. Let me tell you why.
If you are somehow familiar with The Law Of Attraction and the concept of manifesting, you know that you get more of what you focus on. Right?
What you focus on expands
What you focus on expands. Where your mind goes, energy flows.
So when you start practice gratitude daily, guess what?
You’ll receive more things, events, circumstances, persons in your life to feel grateful for. You will experience a positive ripple effect.
Gratitude will also help you raise your vibration tremendously. This is something you want, in order to receive your desires.
So, it’s a good idea to start practice gratitude daily. Both for what you do have in your life now as is, and also for your desire beforehand.
If I’m not practicing gratitude on a daily basis?
So, you might be wondering what will happen if you’re not starting to practice gratitude on a daily basis?
Let’s just say that you’ll have a hard time to receive what you want.
When you’re not practice gratitude daily (or even at all!) you’re telling the Universe that you’re not happy with what you do have in your life now.
By doing so, you’re not manifesting from an abundant state (which you should aim for!). Rather the opposite.
Let’s say you want to manifest money. I mean, come on – who doesn’t want more money? All right. So you want to manifest money, but you’re not grateful for the money you have right now. You might think you have to little, or you could be jelaous of others who have more than you.
This means that you’re manifesting from a state of lack.
When you’re manifesting from that state, guess what you’ll receive?
Yep! More lack. Lack, lack, lack…
Not exactly what you wanted, right?
So, therefore – I highly suggest that you start practice gratitude daily. Start now, today. What do you have to loose?
The manifesting process
If you’ve been here before, you can skip this part. For those of you who are new, I’ll share the steps in the manifestingprocess very brief:
- First, you have to be crystal clear on what you want. Vague and/or random desires create vague and/or random results.
- Second, it’s time to visualize and imagine yourself having your desire now, already manifested.
- Third, it’s time to let go of the how and when. It’s not your job to decide on how or when your desire will show up in your life. That’s the Universe’s job.
- Forth – don’t skip this part – is to take inspired action. Ask yourself what small step you can take today, towards your desire.
Yes, I know. Practice gratitude daily isn’t one of the steps mentioned here. But it is super important though.
So don’t skip this. It is so simple and takes no time to do. Although, it will boost your manifestations more than you thought was possible.
Summary – Why you should practice gratitude daily
So what have we covered here today in this post? Let’s wrap it up:
- If you’re not receiving your desired results yet, you might have missed this important thing – to practice gratitude daily.
- By practicing gratitude daily, you’re signaling to the Universe that you’re ready to receive more things, events, circumstances, and persons into your life to feel grateful for.
- Practicing gratitude daily will also help you amp up your vibration, which is a good thing if you want to see success.
- What you focus on expands, so if you NOT practice gratitude daily, chances are that you’re manifesting from a state of lack. Which will lead to more…..lack…
- It is essential to practice gratitude daily and it will make you feel good too!
Now with this in mind, what are YOU grateful for today?
With love, light and gratitude,