Are you working in a job or business you love, that is fulfilling and energizing? Are you stressed out with a burning desire for something new? Or, are you currently unemployed, looking to manifest a new job? Either way, you’re on the right place! I’ve got you covered. In this post, I will reveal how you can manifest a new job so that you can start making money doing what you love.
Why do you want to manifest a new job?
Hand on your heart: Do you enjoy Mondays? When your alarm rings and it’s time to get yourself ready and go to work. Again. How does that make you feel? Uplifting? Exciting? Or… the opposite? Does it feel like it’s time to manifest a new job?
Are you tired of your current job with a manager who is unfair and rude, colleagues who are lazy and/or unfriendly, monotonous tasks that you have to do over and over again?
Or would you LOVE to get a job you love, to set your alarm on Mondays and be heading to work?
I hear you…
This is a biggie. I mean, either you work in the corporate world or running your own business – you’ll most likely spend quite a lot of time there, right?
Therefore, it’s so important to enjoy what you do. To have a meaningful, fulfilling job and be a part of something bigger than yourself. To belong and make a difference, make an impact.
I see and hear so many people (way too many actually) who always complain about their boring job. A stupid boss they don’t like. Lousy salary, and so on.
And yet, they don’t do nothing about their situation! They just keep complaining! Instead of manifesting a new job for themselves. A job they would actually LOVE.
But you’re not like that, I know that you are here for a reason. You want to manifest a new job/career, because you’ve had enough of stress, monotonous tasks and boredom.
How do you know what’s right for you?
So how do you know what’s the right job for you? How can you manifest a new job if you aren’t certain of what that would look like to you?
Take a moment and close your eyes. Try to remember a moment where you were in flow. Where time just stopped to exist while you were doing something you loved.
- Things you can do over and over again, for endless amount of time without getting bored and/or tired…
- Something you love to talk about with others could be a potential career (either in the corporate world or by starting your own business)
- When people always ask you certain question about ______. Yes that’s a clue! What are they asking you?
- Maybe you’ve had a similar job previously that you really loved…
Now, we’ve barely scratched the surface, but you get the point right?
Take your time thinking this one through.
When manifesting a new job – be careful when listening to others “well-meaning” parents, friends, siblings… They mean well, i get that, but you and only you know what you want.
You shouldn’t manifest a new job expected of others, if it’s something that isn’t aligned with what you want.
The manifesting process
If you’ve been around here on the blog for a while, this won’t be new to you. If you’re here for the very first time – welcome!
So, let’s dive into the manifesting process. When manifesting a new job, you’re basically using the same manifesting steps that you use for ANYTHING. Simple, isn’t it?
I enjoy keeping things simple. That’s key if you want to manifest consciously in your already busy life.
So the steps when manifesting a new job you LOVE are:
- First, you have to know what you want. Therefore, take your time doing the quick exercise I mentioned previously in this post. If you aren’t 100% sure of what kind of position you’re after, focus on the tasks that you enjoy doing. For manifesting a business, you do the same. Focus on the task mentioned above to identify what you LOVE doing.
- The second step is where it’s time to visualize yourself having that job NOW, beforehand. Or having that business now. Be playful and have fun doing this. When you’ve manifested a new job and already working there: What are you doing? How do you feel? How does it look like? Write it down if that helps.
- The third step is where you LET GO of HOW and WHEN your new job will manifest into reality. It’s not your job to decide on that one. That’s the Universe’s job. When you focus on the how and when, you’re limiting yourself big time and closing many doors of opportunities. Which you don’t want, right?
- Forth step when manifesting a new job is to take inspired action! Yes! Here’s where the rubber meets the road. Too many people tend to skip this step, and I don’t want that to be you! Action is an important piece in this puzzle. Bare in mind though, a small step is all that’s needed. As long as it is in the direction of your desire, that it comes from INSPIRATION and intuition. When it feels right. You might get a subtle nudge to go somewhere, maybe take another route than you always take. Maybe call someone.. you get it.
The importance of gratitude – this is KEY
Now when you know the steps in the manifesting process, are there more – if you want to manifest a new job? Or, are those steps enough?
Yes and no. Let me explain.
The steps explained above are all you need. However, one super important thing I have to emphazise is this:
You CAN’T manifest a new job – a job you LOVE from a negative state. Meaning, if you don’t like your current job, don’t dwell on how bad it is, how low your salary is or how stupid your boss is.
Remember, what you focus on expands. Always. Manifesting a new job isn’t an exception.
So therefore, let me give you this important tip:
Feel grateful for the job you’ve got NOW, even if it isn’t your dream position. If you’re unemployed at the moment, you can feel gratitude for the endless amount of possibilities that lay ahead of you. And also practice gratitude for your new job, beforehand – when visualizing.
Always manifest from a state of gratitude. That will raise your vibration and get you in alignment with what you want. By feeling grateful for both what you do have now (even if it sucks!) and for your new job beforehand will boost your manifestation for sure.
When you are in need
As described above, you should always manifest a new job from a state of gratitude for what you already have.
There are, however, situations where this tend to be difficult. This could be a scenario when you don’t have the money to pay the upcoming bills or rent.
In a situation like this, manifesting a new job you love can seem too far away. If so, going for a temporary job is the right thing to do.
When you are in a tight spot, you simply won’t be vibrating in the frequency of abundance. In a tight spot, your thoughts are thoughts of worry and fear.
Therefore, taking on a temporary job – even if it isn’t what you love to be doing – will not only help you financially. It will also help you raise your vibe, so that you can get closer to your dream job.
See the temporary job as a stepping stone. As long as the job is aligned with your core values, it’s the right thing to do.
Summary – How you manifest a new job you love
Let’s wrap up what we’ve covered here in this post:
- Since you spend relatively many hours working (whether it’s in corporate world or in your business) it’s important to do something you LOVE, something meaningful.
- If you want to find out what job would be a good fit for you, think about what you love doing. What sets you in flow. What you can be doing for hours. Or something people ask you about all the time.
- The first step when manifesting a new job is to be clear on what you want. So therefore, take your time and do the task mentioned previously in this post. This will help you get clear on what makes you love doing. When you love what you’re doing, you get aligned.
- Then, the second step in the process is to visualize. Feel how it feels when working in your new job or business now. Imagine yourself doing that now, beforehand. Be playful and have fun. What are you doing? How does the environment look like?
- After you’ve visualized, you need to let go of how and when your new job will manifest into your reality. It’s not your job to decide on that, it’s the Universe’s job.
- And then…t’s time to do something so many people tend to skip: Take inspired action! Don’t skip this one! And remember, a small step is often all that’s needed. As long as you listen to your inner guidance, your intuition. It could be to call someone, go somewhere, do something.
- Lastly – if you are in need of money to be able to pay your rent, mortgage or bills – go for a temporary job to get those needs met. See that temporary job as a stepping stone. If you are in need, you’re not aligned with the frequency of your dream job, since need equals worry. When your basic needs are met, you’re better of manifesting a new job you LOVE, or a business you LOVE.
Remember: You can be, do or have anything your heart desires.
And I believe in you.
With love, light & gratitude,