So, do you believe in the law of attraction?
Have you been asking yourself if the law of attraction really works or if it’s some kind of scam that people use to make money? Do you believe in the law of attraction, or do you think it’s weird and strange? Do you feel skeptical since your own desires haven’t manifested into your reality yet? And do you feel stressed when people share their manifestation success stories on Facebook while you haven’t manifested your dreams yet? Let me tell you something that will blow your mind…
Do you really believe in the law of attraction?
I got this question from a gentleman on Social media today and I felt a strong urge to write about this topic in this week’s blog post.
He was in one of the Law of Attraction-related Facebook Groups I’m active in and he commented on one of my posts by asking “Do you really believe in all of this?”
At first, I wondered why he was engaged in a group where people discuss and share LOA and manifesting-related things. But then, I realized that he’s definitely not alone being this skeptical.
Therefore, I felt strongly that this post need to cover all about that. Because you may be asking yourself if you believe in the law of attraction too.
Are you doubtful?
Let me ask you one thing.
Have you been trying to manifest your dreams and desires for a while now – without any results whatsoever?
Do you feel stressed by seeing other post on Social Media where they share their wins on successful money manifestations and more?
Don’t you think that you have what it takes to connect the dots and make your dreams come true?
If this is you, I want you to know that you’re not alone.
And if you have been trying different methods, processes, and/or rituals for a while now, with little or nothing to show for it – I totally understand that you can feel disempowered and skeptical.
However, what I’m about to share now can change your manifesting ability and help you get the results you so deeply longing for. Are you curious? Of course, you are!
What do you believe?
I believe strongly that there’s a reason why you’re here.
You want more to life than what you’re currently experiencing. And listen. There’s nothing wrong with that!
We live in an abundant world with unlimited possibilities! You, my friend have UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES. Let that sink in a bit.
When I’m saying that you have unlimited possibilities, what happens inside of you? Do you believe it? Or do you think something like: “Oh well, yes, whatever….”? And, do you believe in The Law of Attraction?
What you believe determines what you can achieve and ultimately receive.
I know, it sounds hard, doesn’t it? But it really is that simple. Believing is key when manifesting.
If you don’t believe in yourself and that you can be, do or have anything your heart desires – you’ve got it.
What you send out – you’ll receive back.
If you hold yourself back by skepcism or not believing in yourself – you’ll keep on receiving things, events and circumstances in your life that will prove you right.
Do you believe in the law of attraction?
Let’s talk about what happens if you
- don’t believe in yourself and your manifesting ability
- don’t believe in the law of attraction
The answer is quite simple.
You’ll be so right.
Skeptical people will get proof that will help them reinforce their beliefs about why the law of attraction isn’t working – if that’s what they think.
And by reinforcing limiting beliefs that don’t serve you, over and over again – guess what…
You’ll have a hard time ever manifesting what you truly want.
Because you have to believe that you can. Since one of the ingredients in the manifesting process is visualization and imaging yourself living that life now. Feeling how it feels now, beforehand.
If you don’t believe in yourself or the law of attraction, how could you get into alignment with your desire and feel how your desire feels beforehand? It’s like mission impossible…
So now, let me ask you – Do you believe in the law of attraction?
The manifesting process – short and sweet
Let me just quickly share the simple steps in the manifesting process. IF you’ve been around here for a while, this will be repetition for you. But know that repetition is good. 🙂
- First and foremost, you’ve got to know what you want. Be as crystal clear as you possibly can. Vague and/or random desires not only create vague and/or random results, but you’ll also have a hard time trying to visualize and feeling how it feels. This moves us to the next step which is…
- Visualization. Now it’s time to visualize and feel how it feels when your desire already manifested into your realm. The feeling is key here. Be playful when imagining yourself living like that now.
- Then, it’s super important to let go of how and when your desire will manifest into your life. It’s not your job to determine how or when. That’s the Universe’s job.
- Lastly – it’s time for inspired action. Ask yourself what small step you can take today, that will help you bring forth your desire. Small steps are all that is needed, just to show The Universe that you’re ready.
Tip: Gratitude will help you boost your vibration and getting into the feeling of having your desire already manifested now.
A Universal law
The Law of Attraction is a universal law that works perfectly all the time. It works whether you believe in it or not. It works day in and day out, without exception.
Like attracts like. Like a magnet. And what you put your mind and energy on, expands.
It’s like other, universal laws. For example, The Law of Gravity. If you through an apple up into the sky, it will fall down due to gravity.
Wanna master The Law of Attraction?
Do you really believe in The Law of Attraction and really want it to work like a charm, in your favor – here’s what you should do:
- If you feel somehow skeptical – you have to work on your limiting beliefs. Identify beliefs that don’t serve you and replace them with new, empowering ones.
- Know that believing is key.
- If you don’t believe you’ve got what it takes, you will be proven right until you change your limiting belief.
- The feeling is key when manifesting. Get into the feeling of having it already. Consider it done.
- Focus on what you do want instead of the absence of what you don’t have.
- Don’t bother on the how and when.
- Don’t forget to take aligned, inspired action.
- Detach from the outcome, be playful about it.
- Manifest from a state of abundance, not in need or in a state of lack.
- Start small and raise the bar as you learn and get a hold of the process.
Summary – do you believe in the law of attraction?
Let’s wrap up what we’ve covered here in four short paragraphs:
- Your beliefs determine your results. If you don’t believe in the process, or that you do have what it takes to manifest your desires, you’ll be right.
- Believing is key when manifesting.
- If you keep o telling yourself that the law of attraction isn’t working, since your desire doesn’t show up – you’ll be so right. What you focus on expands.
- The Law of attraction is a universal law and it’s ALWAYS working, whether you believe it or not. Simply explained: Like attracts like. What you put out into the universe in your mind and energy, you’ll receive back.
I would suggest you to start believing in yourself and your unlimited possibilities. That you do have what it takes and that you are worthy of all the abundance that is your birthright. No matter how you look or where you’re from.
I want you to succeed, and I believe in you!
With love, light and gratitude