Do you keep asking yourself why some people seem to manifest everything they want, just like that? Meanwhile, you’re struggling with figuring it all out to get some kind of results? If you resonate, you’re not alone! In this post we’ll talk about the importance of having a crystal clear intention on what it is that you want.
Clear intention – is it really important?
Now, you might be asking if it’s really that important to have a clear intention when manifesting your desires?
My short answer to this question is YES.
Clarity is key.
Let me tell you why…
If you aren’t sure of what you want, it will be very hard for the Universe to deliver your desire to you, right?
If you, for example, would like to place an order in your favorite web shop, you wouldn’t order something random out of the blue – would you?
When placing an order, you have a clear intention on what you want.
The same goes with manifesting!
If it helps, you can see the Universe/source as your catalog.
The manifesting process
If you’ve been hanging out here on the blog for a while, this is old news. However, repetition enhances your learning, so it’s worth repeating:
- Clarity! As mentioned previously in this post, you need to be specific on what it is that you want. That’s the very first step in the manifesting process. You need to set a clear intention, and to do that – you need to be crystal clear on what you want.
- When you have a clear intention, when you are clear on what you want – it’s time to visualize! This is where you get to be playful and creative. Imagine yourself having your desire now, already manifested.
- Then, it’s important to let go of how and when your desire will show up in your reality. This is a biggie and I see so many people skip this all the time – which will keep them… stuck! So let go of how and when your desire will manifest. That’s not your job, that’s the Universe’s job. That’s why going for the lottery jackpot is a lousy idea…
- Lastly, it’s action time! This step often scares people, and that’s too bad. Action and more specific Inspired action is you taking a small step in the direction of your desire, when acting on your intuition. When you listen and act on those subtle nudges from your inner guidance/higher self/intuition etc. Note that no quantum leap is ever required, often a small baby-step is all that’s needed. Read more about how you can connect to your higher self HERE.
Gratitude and alignment
One essential thing I want you to know is that you will benefit strongly by feeling grateful for what you have in your life now.
You see, when you’re grateful for what you do have, you’ll receive more to feel grateful for. What you focus on expands.
And your desire will manifest – meaning you’ll receive – when you’re in alignment vibrationally with your desire. Gratitude is a way to get there, so make it a daily habit to practice gratitude.
What if you don’t have a clear intention?
I get this question a lot, so I thought it was worth mentioning here . What happens if you DON’T have a clear intention?
I would say, not so much will happen.
What I’m saying is that if you’re vague on what you want, if you are uncertain – you’re sending mixed signals to the Universe. And you will end up receiving vague and/or random results.
Therefore, clarity is KEY to manifestation success.
Summary – Set a clear intention to manifest what you want
So, let’s sum up what we’ve covered here in this post, shall we?
- Clarity is key when you want to manifest your dreams and desires. A clear intention is the way to go, since vague and/or random desires create vague and/or random results.
- See manifesting as placing an order from your favorite web shop. You don’t order random things out of the blue, do you? You know what you want, and you have a CLEAR INTENTION.
- Set your intention, visualize, let go of how and when and take inspired action!
- Gratitude helps you get into the frequency of receiving, so make it a daily habit to practice gratitude.
I hope you found this short but sweet article valuable.
But it really helps to be crystal clear. That’s way better than trying to manifest something more random. I mean, you want results, right? You won’t get the results you want if you’re crystal clear…
You’ve got this, I believe in you!
With love, light & gratitude.