A Manifesting ritual that saves you tons of time
Have you tried multiple manifesting rituals that all been time-consuming and boring? Are you looking for a manifesting ritual that’s quick, easy and fits into your busy life? Then you’ll love this post!
Have you tried several manifesting rituals?
Have you been through multiple manifesting rituals by now, with no or little results? Have you spent hours on rituals or procedures that stressed you out and gave you little or nothing in return?
If that’s you, you’re not alone!
It’s a common phenomenon, unfortunately. But it doesn’t have to be that way. What if you could learn a manifesting ritual that is short, sweet and so easy that it feels like cheating?
Listen, my friend. You can. If you want this easy-peasy short and sweet manifesting ritual that isn’t a ritual really, you’re at the right place!
Quick and easy or time-consuming?
I have seen so many different methods and processes when it comes to manifesting. I read a lot and purchase a lot of courses too. For me, it’s an important part of my spiritual development to do that, and continuously learning and growing.
What I’ve noticed is that lots of programs and courses have included something I don’t want to deal with. To be honest, I don’t have the time. Courses and programs I’ve purchased all came with rituals. Time-consuming rituals.
I’m not saying that they didn’t work. But for me, I didn’t have the time, nor I wanted to spend hours on writing things an endless amount of times, meditate for hours and whatnot.
So I ended up not finish most of the courses. And I didn’t keep reading the books where time-consuming rituals were included.
That isn’t my cup of tea, to be honest.
If you have a lot a time to spend, fine go ahead. I’m not judging. The manifesting rituals that are out there are good, but not for me.
I’ve been manifesting my whole life
When I came across the Law of Attraction, it all made perfect sense. I had manifested my whole life without knowing what I was doing.
And by thinking of the steps I’ve taken, I knew I had to teach others to do the same.
Easy, super-simple steps without time-consuming rituals. Without meditation (even if I love to meditate, and it’s good for you!) and scripting. Without affirmations.
55×5 method – and my opinions
There are a lot of manifesting rituals out there that require you to put in some time if you want to gain results.
55×5 method is a popular manifesting ritual, where you write your desire as an affirmation 55 times in a journal or on a piece of paper, for 5 days in a row.
You write the affirmation as you’ve already received. For example: “I enjoy driving my brand new Porsche”.
Coaches that teaches this method say that you reprogram your subconscious mind by writing your desire 55 times during 5 days.
My thoughts on the 55×5 method:
- The flip-side is that you get to focus on your desire a lot. What you focus on expands, and it will help you get in the vibration of your desire.
- This manifesting ritual is very time consuming and – in my opinion – boring…
A short and sweet manifesting ritual
I don’t know about you, but for me, I prefer procedures and processes that fit in my busy life.
If you’ve read my previous blog posts, you know that I’m all about simplicity. Manifesting is not an exception. I don’t want another “must do” in my life. So I like to keep things short and to the point. If you are somewhat like me, the same goes for you!
So, here below, I’ll share a manifesting ritual that “cost” very little time in your daily schedule. In fact, when you get a hold of the process – you can do this in your sleep. It is that easy!
Are you ready? All right! Here are the (easy-to-follow) steps in the manifesting ritual:
The Manifesting process:
- First, I want you to be crystal clear on what you want. What’s your innermost desire? What do you really want? If you are uncertain and vague when it comes to your desire, you’ll get vague and/or random results. So, this step is worth putting some extra time on. When you’re just starting out, start with something small!
- Now that you are super clear on your desire, it’s time to visualize! This isn’t as complicated as it might sound at first. Let me explain. You can think of this as daydreaming. Take a moment and imagine yourself having your desire now, already manifested. Feel how it feels when it’s yours. Be playful in your imagination.
- Let go of how and when your desire will show up in your reality. It’s extremely easy to get stuck in the details, so that’s why I’m telling you this. Simply let go of the how and when. That’s the universe’s job to arrange things, events, persons and circumstances in a way that’s right for you. When you’re ready. Ok? Good!
- Now, I want you to know that you can’t just sit on your couch and affirming – hoping for your desire to surprise you just by your affirmations. I’m sorry to make you disappointed, but it doesn’t work like that. Know what? The best part though is that you don’t have to put in loads and loads of work! No, a baby-step is enough. Just to show the Universe that you are ready, by taking a baby-step in the direction of your desire.
How to apply manifesting rituals in your everyday life
So, how do you apply and make room for manifesting rituals in your daily oh so busy life with kids, job, family life and more?
By using these simple steps that I shared here in this post, you don’t need to make room for manifesting rituals. You don’t need to feel like you have to sacrifice your precious time at all.
These steps that I explained in this post are so easy to follow and take so little time that anyone can do it! Anyone can succeed!
Are YOU ready to succeed too?
Summary – A Manifesting Ritual that works!
Let’s wrap up what we’ve covered here in this post:
There are plenty of manifesting rituals out there. Some are very complex and time-consuming and require you to put in lots of time scripting, affirming and/or meditating.
Meditation is awesome for your well-being but note that you don’t have to meditate in order to manifest successfully!
If you have lots of time, there are rituals like 55×5 that you can use – but this isn’t for you if you want to manifest fast and simple.
A short and sweet manifesting ritual that I prefer, and that you can do without thinking is as follows:
- Be super clear on what you want. If you have vague and/or random desires, you will receive vague and/or random results…
- Visualize and feel how it feels when your desire already manifested. The feeling is key! Think of visualization as daydreaming.
- Let go of how and when your desire will manifest into your life.
- Take inspired action, baby-steps in the direction of your desire. You can’t sit on your couch and say affirmations out load and think that your desire will manifest.
Lastly, know that you have what it takes to do this. Did you know that you are manifesting ALL THE TIME?
What you focus on expands!
With love and gratitude,