Are you living your dream? A new year is approaching. A new beginning. A time to ask yourself: Does your life look the way you want it to? Is a tweak or two needed to make it happen? Or do you need a massive transformation to change your life for the better, in the way you’d like it to be? If you resonate and feel like life has more to offer – then you’ll love this post!
Are you happy with your life as is?
If you take a look at your life, as it is right now: How do you like it? Is something missing or is it pretty decent as it is?
Are you happy with your current life situation?
I get it, of course, you can’t be walking around happy all the time. We’re human, and life will share both ups and downs.
But if you take a look at the greater picture, your life in a greater perspective – are you happy and fulfilled? If your answer is no, why not doing something about it?
If you’re not living your dream – why not?
When you look at how your life’s turned out so far, and you feel like you’re missing out on something – what’s missing?
Why aren’t you living your dream?
- Is it due to outer circumstances?
- Lack of something?
- Family situation?
- Geographic location?
A quick but effective exercise
- Grab a journal or a piece of paper.
- Take a few minutes and write down how your ideal life would look like. In vivid details too, if you want to. Write everything that comes to mind. Let your fantasy flow, there’s no right or wrong here. It doesn’t matter how old you are, remember that it’s never too late to make a restart. Don’t tell yourself that you’re too old, because you’re not!
- When you’re done writing, read it for yourself, or read it out loud.
- Then, it’s time to grab your pen again. Now, I want you to write down what’s stopping you from living that ideal life. Write down everything you can think of. The gap between your ideal life and your present life.
You are the creator of your life
Since you’re the creator of your life, you get to design it. You get to choose how you want it to look like. How you want to experience it. You are the one in charge.
So many people are living their lives like a boat floating on the open sea, with no oars. Without direction. Just floating and make their life happen to them. And hope it will turn out somehow OK.
Don’t let that be you! Since you get to design your life, why shouldn’t you?
It’s like you’re driving your car without any specific destination and hoping to get someplace good eventually.
Or even worse, let someone else choose where you should drive on the road that is your life.
It’s never too late to start a new beginning
As I wrote previously, it’s never too late to start fresh. Every day you wake up, you get a new start. A beginning to start over. To be living your dream.
So, end all your excuses and know that you can! You can live your dream and you can restart.
See all your life experience as – experience. Lessons learned, which are very valuable for your future.
If you feel like you’ve done mistakes earlier in life, fine! We all make mistakes. That’s part of our life experience, isn’t it? No one is perfect, that would be extremely boring, don’t you think?
Trust and know that you can decide to make a restart here and now. If you want a change, you can make a change. If you want to be living your dream, you can.
How to live your dream – the steps
Do you think it’s tough and hard to live your dream? It’s easier than you think! Like with dreams and desires and manifestations, it all starts with you and your desire. In this case, how your ideal life looks life.
- Clarity is key, so first – you got to know how it would look like if you would be living your dream. Writing it down a detailed as possible is a good way to start!
- Visualize and feel how it feels like to live your dream. Be playful and have fun with it. How do you live? In a house, or a condo with a beach view? What do you wear? Etcetera.
- Don’t stress on this, don’t get attached to the outcome. Don’t stress on how or when. See this as a long term investment of your life, your future. Feel grateful for what is. If you’re focusing on the absence of your ideal life, you will keep it away from you…
- Take inspired action. Ask yourself what small step you can take today, towards your ideal life.
This process is quite simple, right? The process’s actually the same for all kinds of manifestations. No matter what you want to manifest and create.
It is doable to be living your dream. You just have to believe that you can. You are the one setting the limits for yourself.
Summary – Are you living your dream?
So, are you living your dream or is it something small – or vital – missing? By identifying where you stand and identifying the gap between where you are and where you want to go is essential.
To sum up what we’ve covered in this post:
- How would it look like if you would be living your dream? Write it down to get clarity on what you want! What’s stopping you from be living your dream now? Write that down too!
- Visualize and feel how that ideal life feels like to live. Be playful and detailed! Have fun with it!
- Don’t be attached to the outcome. If you do, you’re focusing on the absence of it, which will keep it away from you. Feel grateful for what you have now.
- Take inspired action: Ask yourself what small steps you can take today towards your ideal life.
Extra: The Money Manifestation Guide
Do you think that your life would be better off with more money in your pocket? Are you struggling with how to manifest more wealth and abundance into your life?
If that’s you, I’ve got something special that can help you!
I created “The Money Manifestation Guide” to help you learn how you can manifest more money into your life. It’s an easy guide with useful, simple steps. If it sounds interesting, go check it out HERE!
I wish you all a happy new year and happy new beginnings!