How to manifest your dream job
Do you feel stuck in a job/career that makes you hate Mondays? Would you love to manifest your dream job?
Are you one of those who set your weekend timer first thing on Monday morning? Isn’t your current job bring you meaning and joy?
Are you longing for something else but don’t know what do do?
Then, this post is for you! I’ll cover how you can manifest your dream job so sit tight!
Can everyone manifest their dream job?
- Are you feeling like you’re trapped in a hamster wheel without coming anywhere?
- Does it feel like your days go by, and you are stuck in a place where your potential can’t shine through?
- Do you doubt yourself when it comes to manifesting your dream job? Don’t you think that you can do it?
If that resonates with you my friend, think again. Please. Let me tell you this.
So yes, you CAN manifest your dream job, of course, you can!
And if that’s something you want, why shouldn’t you?
If you’ve read my blog you know that I’m all about going for your dreams. That you shouldn’t settle for something that’s just “OK” if you aren’t happy!
You are worthy of an extraordinary life. A life where you get to decide what you want. Where you get to do whatever makes you happy and fulfilled.
What’s your dream job?
As with all kinds of manifesting, it all starts with you and your desire. To manifest your dream job, you need to know what your dream job is like.
- Write it down, as detailed as you can
- What are you doing in that job?
- How does the working environment look like?
- How does it feel when working in your dream position?
I don’t even know what my dream job is!
Let’s say you already tried several (or many!) jobs without finding the right one for you. If so, let me tell you one thing. You are not alone!
A way to identify your dream job can be to think of what you love doing.
- Your superpowers
- What are you good at, and enjoy doing?
- Things you can do for hours without finding it boring or stressful?
- Are your friends asking you questions about certain topics/areas?
If you start digging, you will find your gold mine.
Could it be that your desire is to run a business you love, instead of working in a corporate job?
Visualize and manifest your dream job
Manifesting a job is like any other manifestations. The process is the same, isn’t it good?
- First, you have to be crystal clear on what it is that you want.
- When you know what you want, visualize yourself having that dream job now. Imagine yourself working there. Be playful and unlimited. Feel how it feels when having the job you’d love. Feel grateful for your new job beforehand. The feeling is key here!
- Let go of HOW and WHEN your dream job will show up in your life.
- Take inspired action!
What does inspired action mean?
I’m glad you asked! An inspired action is when you listen inwards on your inner guidance. Your intuition. When you feel inspired to do something, go somewhere, go for it!
If you are familiar with my blog posts about manifesting you know that I’m all about small steps. You don’t need to take a quantum leap here.
Ask yourself what small step you can take towards your desire, your dream job.
It can be to update your curriculum. To search for available positions on the internet. Or going on a job fair? The most important thing is that you’re doing something in the direction of your desire.
I didn’t get the job, It doesn’t work!
Have you already applied for several jobs but didn’t get an interview or someone else got the job?
Listen, my friend, that happens. You are not alone.
And if this happened to you, or happens, be happy about it.
Now you wonder how you could be happy if someone else got the job you wanted.
Of course, let me explain how I mean.
Everything is happening for a reason. If you didn’t get the job, it wasn’t meant to be.
Trust and know that the universe will deliver in perfect divine timing as always.
Interested in more in-depth guidance in this topic?
I have worked as a hiring manager for many years, so if you’re interested in this topic, I’d love to know how I can help! My specialties when it comes to this is for example:
- Resumes – what makes it stand out and big no-nos
- Interview techniques that work – do’s and don’ts
- How to make a great impression that gives you the job
My mission here is to help you create an extraordinary life and I’m here for you.
Summary – how to manifest your dream job
So, to wrap this up – let me summarize what you’ve learned in this post:
- Of course, you can manifest your dream job! And you should, because you have the power to create a life beyond your wildest dreams. It all starts with you.
- The process for manifesting your dream job is the same as with any kind of manifestation.
- Be clear on what you want
- Write it down, in details
- Visualize and feel how it feels to have that job now. Feel grateful for the job beforehand.
- If you are unsure of what your dream job is, think of the things take you enjoy doing. Identify your super-powers. What can you do for hours? In what topic do you get lots of questions from friends and family?
I hope you found this post helpful. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below, I’d love to know!
You’ve got this!